Highway Police advice on Motorcycles
A motorcycle is an easily accessible vehicle to go from one place to another quickly. Many people use motorcycles to avoid the trouble of the road and public transport. Be careful while driving this two-wheeler. Some extra precautions need to be taken especially when driving a motorcycle on the highway.
If you do not follow the rules and regulations of the motorcycle on the highway, you can be in danger at any moment. Accidents can happen. So it is important to follow several precautions while riding a motorcycle. Through this, accidents and damages can be avoided or reduced.
Here are some suggestions from the Highway Police in this regard:
1. Do not ride more than two people on a motorcycle.
2. Both driver and passenger use helmets.
3. Avoid riding the motorcycle in the opposite direction.
4. Do not drive a motorcycle by disobeying traffic signals.
5. Check all motorcycle documents and driving license and keep updated documents with you.
Data Source: Highway Police