Bajaj Pulsar P150 Twin Disc Bike Price in BD 2023. Which Engine Type is 149.68cc, Air-Cooled, Single Cylinder Engine. This bike is powered by the 149.68 cc Engine. Bajaj Pulsar P150 Twin Disc Generates Maximum Power 14.5 HP @ 8500 rpm. It's Maximum Torque is 13.5 Nm @ 6000 rpm. Transmission duties are taken care of by a 5 Speed Gearbox. Bajaj claims that the bike offers a mileage of 50.00 Kmpl (approx). Bajaj Pulsar P150 Twin Disc Front Suspension is 31mm Telescopic and Rear Suspension is Monoshock. Find Here to find Bajaj Motorcycle Showrooms in Bangladesh.
Bajaj Pulsar P150 Twin Disc bike.
* Slim Tires Allow For Peppy Performance, Easy Flick Ability And Good Fuel Efficiency To Boot.
* Competent Braking Performance Not Limited By Lack Of Disc At The Rear.
* Ergonomics A Good Fit For Riders Of Most Shapes And Sizes.
* Engine Refinement A Boon In The City.
* Ride Quality Could Have Been Better, Rear Feels Particularly Unsettled Over Bigger Bumps.
* Engine Feels Stressed And Run Out Of Steam At Higher Revs.
* Weak Headlight Sticks Out Like A Sore Thumb.